Searching for the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts from SmartThings?
Our team are monitoring price changes for the most popular SmartThings gear over the Black Friday 2017 sales weekend. Deals from this brand are expected to be among the most popular for online shoppers during the holiday weekend.
Last updated: December 10, 2018
Best SmartThings Deals
Below you’ll find information about the best live SmartThings deals.
Samsung SmartThings Hub 3rd Generation [GP-U999SJVLGDA] Smart Home Automation Hub Home Monitoring Smart Devices - Alexa Google Home Compatible - Zigbee, Z-Wave, Cloud to Cloud Protocols – White
21 used from $ 61.59
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works with a wide range of smart devices and allows you to control them from the free SmartThings App, Google Assistant, or Alexa. Receive notifications or alerts about what's happening in and around your home and remotely control your home's security, energy usage, and lighting. You can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products to enhance your connected home. Works with smart devices from the following brands: Philips Hue, Ring, Arlo, Ecobee, Honeywell, Bose and more. (Not compatible with NEST, Sonos, D-Link, and Blink devices.) Look for the “Works with SmartThings” logo next time you’re buying a connected device for your home, or visit SmartThings website to see the full list of compatible devices. Requires an internet-connected WiFi router plus the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later). Connected devices sold separately. Works in the US and Canada. Includes: ethernet cable and power supply, quick-start guide, and health and safety guide. 1 year Samsung SmartThings limited warranty. Technical Details:. Power: In-wall power adapter. . Communication Protocol: Zigbee, Z-Wave, and WiFi . Range: 50-130 feet depending on your home’s construction. . Operating Temperature: 32-104°F. . Product not supported outside U.S.. Download new smartphone (Samsung connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: you can still use smartphone classic app Once initial set up is completed)
Samsung SmartThings F-MN US-2 Home Monitoring Kit, White
2 used from $ 117.11
- Includes a SmartThings Hub to connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together
- Includes two SmartThings Multipurpose Sensors to receive alerts if windows open unexpectedly, set connected lights to turn on and off as you open doors, and much more
- Includes a SmartThings Motion Sensor to receive alerts if there's unexpected movement, set connected devices to turn on and off as people come and go, and much more
- Includes a SmartThings Outlet to control lights, electronics, and small appliances from anywhere
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
SmartThings lets you easily control, monitor, and secure your home from anywhere in the world. The heart of your smart home, the Samsung SmartThings Hub will connect all of your different smart locks, lights, outlets, thermostats, and more and let you control them from the free SmartThings app. Receive notifications about what's happening in and around your home and use your smartphone to remotely control your home's security, energy usage, lighting, and more. Since SmartThings is compatible with a wide variety of smart devices from different companies, once you have the SmartThings Hub and the free app for iOS, Android, or Windows, you can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products as you want to enhance your connected home. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works in the US and Canada.
Samsung F-OUT-US-2 SmartThings Outlet, White
3 used from $ 29.99
- Control lights, Electronics and small appliances from your smartphone
- Trigger lights to automatically turn on when you come home and turn off when you leave
- Save energy by restricting power to Electronics or appliances or receive alerts If lights or Electronics were accidentally left on
- Power things like coffee machines, Crock-Pots, a/C units, portable heaters and fans using your smartphone
- Acts as a ZigBee repeater, extending the range of your ZigBee devices, when plugged into a wall outlet
Add smartness to your home with a SmartThings outlet and set lights, Electronics, and small appliances to turn on and off at different times of the day, when doors are opened, when there's movement in your house, and much more.
SmartThings Deal Tracker
In the charts below the prices of the best SmartThings deals on Amazon are being tracked.
Samsung SmartThings Hub 3rd Generation [GP-U999SJVLGDA] Smart Home Automation Hub Home Monitoring Smart Devices - Alexa Google Home Compatible - Zigbee, Z-Wave, Cloud to Cloud Protocols – White, Samsung
|Current Price||$69.99||December 8, 2018|
|Highest Price||$69.99||September 16, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$62.99||November 18, 2018|
Last price changes
|$69.99||December 8, 2018|
|$62.99||November 18, 2018|
|$69.80||November 6, 2018|
|$69.56||October 28, 2018|
|$69.95||October 20, 2018|
|Current Price||$128.00||December 8, 2018|
|Highest Price||$149.99||July 2, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$99.99||October 3, 2018|
Last price changes
|$128.00||December 8, 2018|
|$119.95||November 25, 2018|
|$114.95||November 23, 2018|
|$114.98||November 18, 2018|
|$99.99||October 28, 2018|
|Current Price||$44.99||December 8, 2018|
|Highest Price||$44.99||November 23, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$34.58||November 28, 2018|
Last price changes
|$44.99||December 8, 2018|
|$34.58||November 28, 2018|
|$44.99||November 23, 2018|
|$34.99||November 6, 2018|
|$34.95||October 28, 2018|
Price history data for the best SmartThings deals is being displayed in the charts and tables.
Our team are searching the web for the best SmartThings deals.